Introduce mortgage business to us !
If you are an Estate Agent, a business transfer agent, a property search agent, a commercial insurance broker, an accountant or maybe an IFA that doesn’t deal with mortgages, and are not regulated to provide mortgage advice, but are always being asked about mortgages by your clients, then why not link up with 1st Call 4 Mortgages (UK) Ltd, to turn those enquiries into a profitable income stream?
We are a leading independent mortgage advice firm, able to place business across the whole of the UK mortgage market, so you can be sure that we will find the best deal to suit your client’s requirements from a whole of market panel of lenders covering thousands of different mortgage schemes to suit all types of mortgage requirements.
As we are based in Berkshire and East Sussex, and many other UK locations, we prefer to link to complementary businesses in our local areas.
Introducer Scheme Features
As an approved introducer, you will receive an agreed split of the income generated on the completion of business from any of the following referrals:
- Regulated mortgage business such as residential mortgages and re-mortgages
- Buy to let mortgages
- Commercial mortgages and re-mortgages
- Bridging finance
- Secured loans
- Insurances – commercial and personal
As an Introducer, you will benefit because:
- You receive a share of income generated from all business transacted, whenever that may be, so repeat business from the client generates you even more profit.
- We take all the compliance responsibility and liability away from you.
- You will receive regular updates as cases progress
- you will receive payment straight into your bank account within 48 hours of us receiving the due payment.
Your clients will benefit because:
- They will receive expert advice from experts in residential and commercial mortgages & re-mortgages, Buy to Let mortgages, adverse credit mortgages, and associated protection arrangements.
- Access to exclusive mortgage deals.
- Access to lenders not available to the general public.
- All done on the phone or by email with no home visit necessary.
All it takes is a telephone call !
You only need to let us have your client’s name and telephone number as a minimum (with their approval, of course), and we will do the rest.